Good news, Squid Game fans! You can live out your squid-shaped fantasies in an all new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) mod.
It may not be the Netflix hinted at the official Squid Game video game, but the mod – currently available through the Workshop – features “all of the fully functional game modes from the original show,” including Tug of War, Marbles and Red Light, Green Light, of course. There’s even the colorful main staircase and the dorm to explore too.
You can see it in action below:
CS: GO Squid Game, released in workshop NOW! Few months of work, all FULLY functional game modes from the original show! Check it out here: https://t.co/ZS0OI52S6H pic.twitter.com/n8LmRVeL1ANovember 26, 2021
Here’s how the mod creators – Ansimist, Concole, and DepoSit – describe each mode themselves:
- “Red Light, Green Light” – you have to cross a field in which for each additional movement the player may be dead
- “Cookie” – the game where you have to cut out the shape of a candy
- “Tug of War” – here the name speaks for itself. The players are divided into teams and start to pull the rope at high speed, so as not to be at the bottom
- “Marbles” is an old odd-even children’s game. A player makes a bet and also tries to guess the opponent’s bet
- “The Glass Tile Game” is a small bridge made of ordinary and tempered glass. Jumping over tempered glass will take you straight to victory while regular glass will be your ticket to the other side. Once the remaining players have reached the edge of the bridge, here is the last step called “Not a Squid Game”. Players get knives and do hand-to-hand combat where only one winner will emerge.
Want to follow in the footsteps of Player 456? Go to CS: GO Youtuber Gabe Follower custom server (Thank you, PC player). The module itself can be downloaded right here and the card can accommodate up to 64 players (not 456, unfortunately).
ICYMI, squid game Bridgerton Downgraded As Netflix’s Most Popular Series all time. It’s not yet known when Season 2 will arrive, but Squid Game creator Hwang Dong-hyuk has confirmed the show will to recover.
“So there was so much pressure, so much demand and so much love for a second season. So it almost feels like you are giving us no choice!” the writer and director recently said.
“But I will say that there will indeed be a second season. It’s in my head right now. I’m in the planning process right now. But I think it’s too early to say when and how it’s going to be. pass. Then I’ll promise you this: Gi-Hun will come back, he will do something for the world. “
Did you know that Squid Game almost had a whole different ending?
Discover our overview of best netflix shows streaming now to fill your watchlist.